Food Intolerance Test
A Food Intolerance Test that’s easy to use.
Who is this test for?
- Many people develop unpleasant symptoms after eating a certain food which their body cannot handle because the digestive system does not produce sufficient quantities of a particular enzyme/chemical, which is needed to break down the food and aid digestion. This is known as food intolerance
- Symptoms of food intolerance include bloating, nausea, diarrhoea and stomach pain.
What is being measured?
- enzyme immunoassay for the qualitative determination of food specific IgG4 from capillary or venous blood.
The Food Intolerance Test will test for Intolerance to:
- Hen Egg
- Wheat Flour
- Fruits (banana, strawberry, kiwi, orange)
- Meat (beef, pork, chicken)
- Soy Bean
- Gluten-free grains (amaranth, buckwheat, quinoa, wild rice)
- Grains containing Gluten (oat, barley, spelt, kamut, rye)
- Milk (goat’s, sheep’s and mare’s milk)
- Cow’s Milk (unboiled)
This food intolerance test is not suitable for children under 5 years old.