Fit to fly covid-19 test in N17 Tottenham
Flying overseas? many countries now require you can now get tested at our Tottenham Travel Clinic in North london and receive your fit to fly certificate reviewed by our GMC registered doctors.
Our address is:
2 Somerset Road, Tottenham, London, N17 9EJ
Book your appointment now using the form below
Vitamin D Blood Level Test
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Vitamin D is important for good health, growth and strong bones. A lack of vitamin D is very common. A recent survey in the UK showed that more than half of adults in the UK did not have enough vitamin D. 90% of vitamin D is obtained from sunlight. A simple finger prick blood test is used to measure the level of vitamin D.
Who is this test for?
- People who get very little sunlight on their skin are at risk of vitamin D deficiency
- Elderly people have thinner skin than younger people and so are unable to produce as much vitamin D
- People who have darker skin. For example, people of African, African-Caribbean and South Asian origin, because their bodies are not able to make as much vitamin D.
- Bone pain
- Muscle weakness
- ~ Skin prick blood sample kit, Postage & packaging
- ~ Cost of laboratory Analysis
- ~ Medical questionnaire: a medical questionnaire helps our doctors when explaining the abnormal result
- ~ Interpretation of results: abnormal result will be commented and relevant advice given by one of our experienced GPs or specialists
- ~ Copy of laboratory result: results will be sent by email. If required, we will also send you a hard copy by post.
- ~ Free follow-up: your personalised follow-up ID number will allow you to access free confidential medical advice if required.
Safe, Affordable and Experience - All the abnormal results commented by our qualified doctors - Free confidential medical advice related to the test and result if required