- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Book your fit-to-fly PCR Test using the form below
Between 2011 and 2012, an estimated 8.9% of adults used an illegal drug. For young people aged between 16 and 24, the figure was 19.3%. In the UK, cannabis is the most commonly used recreational drug. Cocaine is the second most used. Drug misuse has a negative effect on the health, well-being and quality of life of too many people. If employers drug test their employee’s this will help decrease the amount of working days lost per year from drug abuse.
Who this test is for?
To screen for drug abuse or to monitor someone with a substance abuse problem. Sometimes required prior to the start of a new job, insurance policy or randomly for workplace drug testing.
Symptoms associated with drug abuse will vary from person to person. Some signs which may indicate somebody is using drugs include:
- They may become moody or tired, difficulty concentrating, poor
- appetite or lose of interest.
- Children may start doing less well at school.
- Sores around the mouth or nose, bloodshot eyes, pupils bigger or smaller than usual.
- Odd things around the house, such as torn cigarette packets, small sealable plastic bags, silver foil, needle covers, empty aerosol cans.
- Needing more money, and nothing to show for it. Money in the house going missing.
- Regularly getting into trouble, being more anxious or worried than normal.
- Unusual body smells, shaking or poor co-ordination.
What is being measured?
The presence of commonly abused drugs.
Some prescription and over-the-counter drugs may give a positive screening result.
5 working days after receipt of sample.
- Urine sample collection kit with detailed instructions of how to take the sample yourself, one Specimen safe mailing pack, one UN3733 labelled mailing envelope
- Postage & packaging: special pre-paid packaging is provided to return your sample safely, by post, to our laboratory for testing
- Cost of laboratory Analysis is included
- Medical questionnaire: a medical history questionnaire helps our doctors when explaining the abnormal result
- Interpretation of results: abnormal result will be commented and advice given by one of our experienced GPs or specialists
- Copy of laboratory result: results will be sent by email. If required, we will also send you a hard copy by post
- Free follow-up: your personalised follow-up ID number will allow you to access free confidential medical advice if required.
Many countries now require a negative PCR (Polymerase Chain Reaction) swab test to stop the spread of the virus. Our tests are conducted by an UKAS (United Kingdom Accreditation Service) approved laboratory, these laboratories also process NHS & Public Health England tests. Once the results are processed and comes back negative, our panel or GMC registered doctors will issue a signed fit to fly certificate and a laboratory result which is valid for travel. To date, we have had NO traveller refused travel based on our tests or certificate.When should I take my RT PCR test before my flight out of the UK?
Each country has a different entry requirement so we recommend to alway please check the UK foriegn office website for advice. Our turn-around ranges from 5-24hrs from the receipt of your test sample therefore if the entry requirement is for a negative test 72 hours of your arrival we recommend to take a test with us 24-48hrs prior to your departure. Please note it will be your responsibility alone to ensure you have taken the test at the correct timeHow long will it take to receive my results and certificates?
Based on the service you choose, our turn around is 5 hours for express test and 24 hours for standard test. You will receive your fit to fly certificate along with UKAS approved lab results via email.What information is going to be included in my certificate?
Our fit to fly certificates contain all the relevant information for your destination such as type of test (RT-PCR Test), Lab results, name, passport details and your date of birth.
1. UK GOV listed test centre
2. Same day results
3.We are open 7 days/week
4.Certificates are generated by GMC authorised doctors and accepted by both airlines and destinations
Foreign travel advice
If you are not sure when to take your test then please check the entry requirements for that country on the foreigno office offical website
PCR Test and Certificate within 5 hours
- GUARANTEED Same day result at Tottenham N17
- GUARANTEED Same day result at Hammersmith and Fulham W12
- GUARANTEED Same day result at Hackney
- GUARANTEED Same day result at MediWell Clinic, Tottenham N17
Sameday results are generated within 5 hours
Safe, Affordable and Experience - All the abnormal results commented by our qualified doctors - Free confidential medical advice related to the test and result if required