- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Book your fit-to-fly PCR Test using the form below
Testosterone is the most important male hormone and is produced by the testicles. It is essential in maintaining healthy sexual function, energy levels, mood, strength and levels of muscle and fat in the body. Its levels decline naturally as a man gets older. Testosterone deficiency in men is a common but often-missed diagnosis. This blood test is to measure testosterone levels in the blood.
Symptoms of low testosterone may appear earlier in some men and include:
- Loss of libido or sex drive
- Difficulty in getting an erect penis (erectile dysfunction)
- Inability of your partner to get pregnant (infertility)
- Premature or delayed puberty
- Tiredness or lethargy
- Muscle weakness
- Mood swings, anger, anxiety and depression
- Shaving less often, loss of body hair
- Breast growth
- Reduced testicle size
Who this test is for?
This test is for people looking to find out their testosterone levels. It may also prove useful for men who have decreased sex drive, erectile dysfunction, infertility and delayed puberty or, for women who are experiencing infertility, masculine physical features and excessive body hair.
What is being measured?
Levels of free testosterone.
Finger prick blood sample,
Testosterone levels in the male are highest in the morning and lowest in the late afternoon and evening, blood should be taken about 09:00 am. No fasting is required.
2 working days after receipt of sample.
- Cost of laboratory Analysis
- Postage & packaging
- Skin prick blood sample kit
- Medical questionnaire: a medical questionnaire helps our doctors when explaining the abnormal result
- Interpretation of results: abnormal result will be commented and relevant advice given by one of our experienced GPs or specialists
- Laboratory result: Results are sent to the email address provided on the consent form. If you would prefer, we can post results to you.
- Free follow-up: your personalised follow-up ID number will allow you to access free confidential medical advice if required
Many countries now require a negative PCR (Polymerase Chain Reaction) swab test to stop the spread of the virus. Our tests are conducted by an UKAS (United Kingdom Accreditation Service) approved laboratory, these laboratories also process NHS & Public Health England tests. Once the results are processed and comes back negative, our panel or GMC registered doctors will issue a signed fit to fly certificate and a laboratory result which is valid for travel. To date, we have had NO traveller refused travel based on our tests or certificate.When should I take my RT PCR test before my flight out of the UK?
Each country has a different entry requirement so we recommend to alway please check the UK foriegn office website for advice. Our turn-around ranges from 5-24hrs from the receipt of your test sample therefore if the entry requirement is for a negative test 72 hours of your arrival we recommend to take a test with us 24-48hrs prior to your departure. Please note it will be your responsibility alone to ensure you have taken the test at the correct timeHow long will it take to receive my results and certificates?
Based on the service you choose, our turn around is 5 hours for express test and 24 hours for standard test. You will receive your fit to fly certificate along with UKAS approved lab results via email.What information is going to be included in my certificate?
Our fit to fly certificates contain all the relevant information for your destination such as type of test (RT-PCR Test), Lab results, name, passport details and your date of birth.
1. UK GOV listed test centre
2. Same day results
3.We are open 7 days/week
4.Certificates are generated by GMC authorised doctors and accepted by both airlines and destinations
Foreign travel advice
If you are not sure when to take your test then please check the entry requirements for that country on the foreigno office offical website
PCR Test and Certificate within 5 hours
- GUARANTEED Same day result at Tottenham N17
- GUARANTEED Same day result at Hammersmith and Fulham W12
- GUARANTEED Same day result at Hackney
- GUARANTEED Same day result at MediWell Clinic, Tottenham N17
Sameday results are generated within 5 hours
Safe, Affordable and Experience - All the abnormal results commented by our qualified doctors - Free confidential medical advice related to the test and result if required