Home2Lab specialises in convenient Lab Testing
Home2Lab specialises in convenient Lab Testing for hormone and gastrointestinal systems – tests that will help you diagnose the root cause of your symptoms. Our aim is to offer you with the fast, convenient and affordable way to access the same accredited laboratory that your doctor uses. All abnormal results are commented by our experienced UK registered doctors who are happy to answer the queries you may have once you receive the result.
Our guarantee: We strive to provide the highest level of customer service. We are here for you. Your health, In your hands!
Home2Lab is a trading name of SomDoc , a company incorporated in England and Wales under company number 07890363. Home2Lab service involves the provision of information, advice, and testing for a range of medical conditions. To ensure quality care, our doctors will also follow up with some patients. Services are provided by qualified doctors registered with the UK’s General Medical Council. All our doctors comply with the General Medical Council Guidelines and the Essential Standards of Quality and Safety as interpreted by the Care Quality Commission.
- 108 Goldhawk Road, W12 8HD
- Kingsland Travel Clinic, 406 Kingsland Road, E8 4AA
- 2 Somerset Road, Tottenham, London, N17 9EJ
Vitamin D Blood Level Test
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Vitamin D is important for good health, growth and strong bones. A lack of vitamin D is very common. A recent survey in the UK showed that more than half of adults in the UK did not have enough vitamin D. 90% of vitamin D is obtained from sunlight. A simple finger prick blood test is used to measure the level of vitamin D.
Who is this test for?
- People who get very little sunlight on their skin are at risk of vitamin D deficiency
- Elderly people have thinner skin than younger people and so are unable to produce as much vitamin D
- People who have darker skin. For example, people of African, African-Caribbean and South Asian origin, because their bodies are not able to make as much vitamin D.
- Bone pain
- Muscle weakness
- ~ Skin prick blood sample kit, Postage & packaging
- ~ Cost of laboratory Analysis
- ~ Medical questionnaire: a medical questionnaire helps our doctors when explaining the abnormal result
- ~ Interpretation of results: abnormal result will be commented and relevant advice given by one of our experienced GPs or specialists
- ~ Copy of laboratory result: results will be sent by email. If required, we will also send you a hard copy by post.
- ~ Free follow-up: your personalised follow-up ID number will allow you to access free confidential medical advice if required.
Safe, Affordable and Experience - All the abnormal results commented by our qualified doctors - Free confidential medical advice related to the test and result if required